IT Support Technician
Position Has Been Filled!
We are currently seeking an IT support technician who will work with senior technicians in servicing our clients. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is proactive, positive, creative and flexible with a good understanding of computers (both hardware and software) and a demonstrated willingness to learn and apply new technology. He/She must have a minimum of one year experience in SBS 2008, along with experience in Exchange, Active Directory, DNS, email servers in general, and other related technologies. Responsibilities include hardware and software installations/troubleshooting, network infrastructure management, onsite and phone support, and other support for clients as needed.
- Self-starter, proactive, positive, creative, and flexible.
- Good understanding of computer hardware and software.
- 1+ years experience with Windows Server.
- Good understanding of network protocols.
- Discipline to document technical notes in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner.
- Willingness to work flexible schedules/shifts/areas, including weekends, nights and holidays.
- Have reliable transportation.
Duration, Hours, Compensation
- Salary: $35k-$50k, or DOE
- This is a full-time position
- Unlimited PTO
How to Apply
1. How would you handle a situation where a customer has asked for some service or product that is in violation of the company’s policies and is against the better interests of the company?
2. Please describe your experiences working in a team environment. What role do you typically play? How do you handle it when things don't go well?
3. What kitchen utensil would you be? Explain.