IT Support Technician
We are currently seeking an IT support technician who will work with senior technicians in servicing our clients. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is proactive, positive, creative and flexible with a good understanding of computers (both hardware and software) and a demonstrated willingness to learn and apply new technology. He/She must have a minimum of one year experience in SBS 2008, along with experience in Exchange, Active Directory, DNS, email servers in general, and other related technologies. Responsibilities include hardware and software installations/troubleshooting, network infrastructure management, onsite and phone support, and other support for clients as needed.
- Self-starter, proactive, positive, creative, and flexible.
- Good understanding of computer hardware and software.
- 1+ years experience with Windows Server.
- Good understanding of network protocols.
- Discipline to document technical notes in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner.
- Willingness to work flexible schedules/shifts/areas, including weekends, nights and holidays.
- Have reliable transportation.
Duration, Hours, Compensation
- Salary: $35k-$50k, or DOE
- This is a full-time position
- Unlimited PTO