Entry Level Developer
- Self-starter, proactive, positive, creative, and flexible.
- Working knowledge of Box Model/CSS, normalizer experience ideal.
- Working knowledge of Doctypes/HTML.
- Good understanding of PHP, CodeIgniter experience ideal.
- First-hand experience of various performance issues, optimization techniques, and cross-browser capability.
- Discipline to document ideas and code in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner.
- Work with in-house designers and developers in the same office.
Duration, Hours, Compensation
- Salary: $35k-$50k, or DOE.
- This is a full-time position
- Unlimited PTO
- Local on-site opening only
- No relocation cost reimbursement
How to Apply
If interested in this position, please submit cover letter, resume and supplemental question answers to: [email protected]
Application deadline: Until position is filled. No phone calls, please.
1. How would you handle a situation where a customer has asked for some service or product that is in violation of the company’s policies and is against the better interests of the company?
2. Please describe your experiences working in a team environment. What role do you typically play? How do you handle it when things don't go well?
3. What kitchen utensil would you be? Explain.